Jane Stiwell– Got my jacket today, really efficient service, I delighted with this high viz fitted jacket, so pleased I've told everyone on the H&H website
Suzanne Froggat– I very rarely give feedback but felt so strongly that I had to let your company know that I can't imagine riding without it on now, lots of my horsey friends also commented on how lovely it was.
Ms Bettina Boxhall-James– Jacket arrived safely today and it's brilliant!
Horse and Pony Network.co.uk– The Aspey jacket is fabulous, beautifully designed and stylish, very flattering fit, this is my favorite jacket, I use it every day.
Equestrian Trade News– This is a smart jacket, the pull down warning triangle is a great idea, comfortable to wear and the sleeves were a good length to accommodate movement whilst riding
Recent Blog Posts
- Fashionable & Funky... 30-Apr-2013
- Competition time 26-Apr-2013
- Comment from a new Cycling customer about the POLITE waistcoat 26-Apr-2013
- Police guidence to HighVisibility about the POLITE range 25-Apr-2013
- POLITE waistcoat being tested on Radio 4 today 25-Apr-2013
High Visibility Is A Subsidiary Of The Equisafety Group
EQUISAFETY is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. EQUISAFETY may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 25th April 2012.
Cookies may be set by the website you are visiting ('first party cookies') or they may be set by other websites who run content on the page you are viewing ('third party cookies').
HOW CAN I CONTROL COOKIE SETTINGS?
Web Browser Cookies:
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings; the Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers.
Adobe Flash Player Cookies:
The Adobe Flash Player, used to provide services such as iPlayer or web-based games, is also capable of storing information on your device. However, these cookies cannot be controlled through your web browser. Some web browser manufacturers are developing solutions to allow you to control these through your browser, but at the present time, if you wish to restrict or block Flash Cookies, then you must do this on the Adobe website.
Please be aware that restricting the use of Flash Cookies may affect the features available to you, for example, the auto resume feature in video players.
Third Party Cookies
We sometimes embed photos and video content from websites such as Flickr, Vimeo and YouTube. Pages with this embedded content may present cookies from these websites. Similarly, when you use one of the share buttons on this website, a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies and this tool will not block cookies from those websites. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
Information Commissioner's Office - http://www.ico.gov.uk/
Aboutcookies.org - http://www.aboutcookies.org/
Wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us to let us know.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us via our
online contact form. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.