Jane Stiwell– Got my jacket today, really efficient service, I delighted with this high viz fitted jacket, so pleased I've told everyone on the H&H website
Suzanne Froggat– I very rarely give feedback but felt so strongly that I had to let your company know that I can't imagine riding without it on now, lots of my horsey friends also commented on how lovely it was.
Ms Bettina Boxhall-James– Jacket arrived safely today and it's brilliant!
Horse and Pony Network.co.uk– The Aspey jacket is fabulous, beautifully designed and stylish, very flattering fit, this is my favorite jacket, I use it every day.
Equestrian Trade News– This is a smart jacket, the pull down warning triangle is a great idea, comfortable to wear and the sleeves were a good length to accommodate movement whilst riding
Recent Blog Posts
- Fashionable & Funky... 30-Apr-2013
- Competition time 26-Apr-2013
- Comment from a new Cycling customer about the POLITE waistcoat 26-Apr-2013
- Police guidence to HighVisibility about the POLITE range 25-Apr-2013
- POLITE waistcoat being tested on Radio 4 today 25-Apr-2013
Feedback and Complaints
Customer Feedback and Complaints Procedures
We are committed to ensuring that our customers receive the best possible service, and recognise, that sometimes, occasionally our customers experience problems.
Our customers concerns, comments and even complaints are a valuable form of feedback and we use these to ensure that improvements are made to our processes for the benefit of both our customers and ourselves.
We promise the following to all customers who raise issues with us:
- We will listen and make every effort to understand the reasons for your concern or complaint, as we care about why you are dissatisfied.
- We will endeavour to resolve your problem at your first point of contact.
- We will take ownership of your complaint to ensure resolution.
- We will offer fair solutions quickly.
We also welcome and encourage positive feedback from customers about our services and staff.
For Feedback and Complaints Please Email ...
High Visibility is a subsidiary of The Equisafety Group